Diverse material types
Our waterjet cutting system provides a source for demanding waterjet cutting applications.
Our Byjet 4022 system provides a cutting process to produce parts out of boundless, diverse types of material. Our shuttle table is prepared for heavy loads as well as the shortest of cycle productivity and the ability to multiply productivity with multi-head cutting. The waterjet cutting process is recognized as the most versatile and fastest growing process in the world. Engineering and manufacturing departments are constantly on the lookout for an edge in technology in the battle to reduce costs. This process provides many unique capabilities and advantages that can prove very cost effective
Advantages of WaterJet cutting over other cutting methods:
- Practically no mechanical, heat induced or chemical influence on the workpiece.
- No transverse loads are caused. This means that workpieces can be finely processed.
- Practically all types of material can be cut.
- Good quality of cutting surface.
- Bridges and separating parts of less than 1mm can be manufactured without difficulty from stiff materials.
- Even complicated contours can be cut.
- Low loss of material.
- There is no need for holes to be prebored (except in the case of sandwich materials).